Your #1 way to brand and market yourself / your product and to establish new leads and clientele is via word of mouth.
You may be good at branding yourself, but no one can do it better than a client or friend who refers you. We all know that their word holds far more weight. A satisfied or loyal client can boost your business. A dissatisfied client does exactly the opposite. Yet even a dissatisfied client may refer to you, if you manage the issue correctly.
How can you get more referrals?
1. Ensure your clients are super-satisfied – they’ll then refer you automatically
2. Ask for referrals following a successful order
3. Ask your colleagues to refer you to others
4. Continually provide value & tips – face to face and via social media
5. Think about whether a referral program would suit your business (as long as the cost doesn’t outweigh the benefits).
A study from Wharton suggests that clients from referrals have a 16% higher lifetime value, and a 30% higher conversion rate than customers acquired from other channels.
Could a referral program be part of your growth strategy?
Ask yourself how you can continually provide more value!
“A customer talking about their experience with you is worth ten times that which you write or say about yourself.”
#branding #wordofmouth #loyalty #referralprogram #referrals #BuildyourbizwithLesleyKaplan
© Lesley Kaplan is passionate about life and enhancing people & processes. She assists businesses, organizations & individuals with consulting, coaching, training & development, promotion, sales, strategy and branding. She is the Founder & CEO of “L.A.K. Creations & Consulting” and “Build Your Biz with Lesley Kaplan”. www.LesleyKaplan.com